Novamera Closes $5 Million Series A Financing to Advance Its Precision Mining Solution – Sustainable Mining by Drilling
– Novamera closed its $5m Series A financing round.
– BDC Capital’s Industrial Innovation Venture Fund was the lead investor and Chrysalix Venture Capital also participated with a follow-on investment.
– The financing will primarily fund Novamera’s full field trial of the Sustainable Mining by Drilling (“SMD”) solution.
– The field trial, which is taking place at Anaconda Mining’s project site in Newfoundland, has commenced and will be ongoing until the end of November.
– The Company is carrying out a proof of concept, testing the entire SMD system and process.