Unicorn Nest news
– Fetch Rewards is a Madison, Wis.-based consumer-loyalty and retail-rewards app.
– The company raised $210m in Series D funding.
– The round was led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2 with participation from existing shareholders ICONIQ, DST, Greycroft and e.ventures.
– The new funding will be used to expand the company’s business reach.
– Beam Dental, a Columbus, Ohio-based dental benefits provider, today announced it has raised $80 million in an oversubscribed series E round led by Mercato Partners.
– Beam says the funds will be put toward expanding its offering to new markets, product R&D, and onboarding employee benefits brokerages.
– Alex Curry, Alex Frommeyer, and Dan Dykes founded Beam in 2012 to make dental care more affordable.
– Using AI, Beam rewards policyholders who brush and floss more with cheaper rates, reflecting the fact that preventative care reduces the likelihood of expensive dental work and emergency visits down the line.