Unicorn Nest news
– Evisort from Silicon Valley today announced $35M in Series B funding following a year of 4x revenue growth.
– Global growth equity investor General Atlantic led the round, with participation from existing investors Amity Ventures, Microsoft’s venture fund M12, and Vertex Ventures.
– General Atlantic‘s Operating Partner and former GE CIO Gary Reiner will join Evisort as a board member.
– The company will use the funds to grow its customer success team, expand its platform to include more workflow-specific offerings, and continue to push the boundaries of its pre-trained AI.
– Ageras Group, a Danish startup, raised $73m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by Lugard Road Capital and joined by previous investors Investcorp and Rabo Bank.
– The company plans to use the funding to expand into what it generally describes as “growth markets” — new countries, new customer segments and also adding more services to its software stack — both through organic growth and acquisitions.