Unicorn Nest news
– Zoomin is a New York-based provider of knowledge orchestration solutions.
– The company raised $52M in Series C funding.
– The round was led by General Atlantic, with participation from returning investors Bessemer Venture Partners, Salesforce Ventures and Viola Growth.
– The new investment will be used to further fuel its go-to-market strategy and to expand its product offering and analytics to a wider range of enterprise organizations.
– Spekit raised $12.2M in a Series A round.
– The round was led by Foundry Group and Renegade Partners, with participation from Operator Collective, Matchstick Ventures and Bonfire Ventures.
– The company has raised a total of $15.7M.
– Spekit is one of only three women-led companies in the broader digital adoption, enablement and Learning Management System (LMS) space.
– The company is tackling two of the biggest barriers to growth in today’s SaaS-driven, remote work environment: driving the adoption of constantly evolving technology and empowering increasingly dispersed employees with the knowledge they need to be productive and successful in their roles.