SIMON Raises $100 Million in Series B Funding to Fuel Next Growth Phase for Digital Wealth Management Platform
– SIMON Markets LLC (“SIMON”), a fintech company transforming the digital wealth management landscape through its leading platform for financial professionals, and which makes risk-managed and alternative investment solutions broadly available, has closed the first leg of a strategic financing round of up to $100 million of growth capital.
– The Series B round is led by WestCap, a growth equity firm founded by Laurence Tosi, former CFO of Airbnb and Blackstone, known for investments backing market leading tech-enabled, asset-light companies. Existing investors also are participating in the round.
Unicorn Nest news
– Simon Markets LLC, a NYC-based digital wealth management platform for financial professionals, closed the first leg of a strategic financing round of up to $100m of growth capital.
– Series B round was led by WestCap, with participation from existing investors.
– The company intends to use the funds to further advance its core offering across structured investments and annuities, while driving additional growth initiatives centered on product and geographic expansion.
Unicorn Nest news
– Madrona Venture Labs (MVL) has raised $8m in a new round of funding from its investors, including Spencer Rascoff, former Zillow CEO; Elie Seidman, former Tinder CEO; Court Lorenzini, co-founder DocuSign; Elena Donio, former Axiom CEO; Elissa Fink, former Tableau CMO; Julie Larson-Green, former Qualtrics CXO; Erik Blachford, former Expedia CEO; Mike McSherry, Xealth CEO; Jon Gelsey, former Auth0 CEO; Chad Cohen, Adaptive Biotech CFO; and Ralph Pascualy, former Swedish Medical Group CEO.