Unicorn Nest news
– CircleIt is a Chicago IL-based provider of a generational platform.
– The company raised $5.1M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by CircleIt founder Art Shaikh with participation from TeleSoft Partners, a Silicon Valley venture capital firm led by Arjun Gupta, and private investor Connor Crown.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate growth and business reach.
Unicorn Nest news
– Givingli, a small LA-based startup with an app aiming to challenge how Gen Z sends digital greeting cards, is picking up some seed funding from investors betting on their philosophy around modern gifting.
– The startup has raised a $3 million round led by Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian’s Seven Seven Six, while Snap’s Yellow Accelerator also participated in the raise.
– The wife and husband co-founding team stumbled into the world of digital greetings and gifts after abandoning physical invitations for their wedding and exploring how the digital greetings space had and hadn’t evolved.
– They’ve taken a mobile-first approach to tackling greetings for special events and moments where users just want to let someone know they’re thinking of them.
Snappy Raises $70 Million to Spread Smiles Across the World as It Reinvents Gifting for the Modern Era
– Snappy, the New York-based tech platform revolutionizing gifting, announced it has completed a $70 million Series C funding round, bringing total funding for the company to over $100 million.
– This latest investment was led by GGV Capital with participation from existing investors 83North, Saban Ventures and Hearst Ventures.
– The company will use these funds to continue to invest in world class talent and innovation as it expands into additional segments and markets, explores acquisitions and continues to redefine the category.
– Hans Tung, managing partner at GGV Capital, whose portfolio includes the likes of Affirm, Airbnb, Coinbase, Peloton, Slack, StockX, TikTok and Wish, will join Snappy’s board as part of the round.
– Zeta, a banking tech startup, announced that it has secured $250m in investment from SoftBank Vision Fund 2.
– This Series C investment values Zeta at $1.45b.
– This is one of the largest single investments in a banking tech startup globally.
– Zeta provides the only fully modern platform for banks that can be deployed in parallel for new programs and new customers without uprooting legacy technology.
– Banks across the globe have increased income, improved customer engagement and reduced fraud by leveraging Zeta’s Omni Stack.