Unicorn Nest news
– TrendiTech, Inc. is a Burnaby BC, Canada-based startup focused on AI-driven food waste processing solutions.
– The company raised CAD2.25M in seed funding.
– The round was led by WGG Capital Canada and Florida’s Vestech Partners.
– The new investment will be used to expand operations and business reach.
LIVEKINDLY Collective Raises $335 Million to Accelerate Adoption of Plant-Based Living and Sustainability in the Global Food System
– LIVEKINDLY Collective announced a successful capital raise led by The Rise Fund, the global impact investing platform managed by TPG.
– This round was joined by existing investor Rabo Corporate Investments, the investment arm of Rabobank, S2G Ventures, and other existing and additional mission-aligned investors.
– This investment closes a growth funding round of $335m, including $135m converted from a prior round, bringing the total funds raised by LIVEKINDLY Collective in its first year to $535m.
– With this latest investment, LIVEKINDLY Collective has become one of the top three highest-funded and fastest-growing plant-based food companies globally.