– CruxOCM is the pioneer of robotic industrial process automation (RIPA™) for control room operations.
– The company has raised $6M in venture financing to fuel growth.
– The recent round was led by Bullpen Capital, with participation from Angular Ventures, Root Ventures, Golden Ventures, Cendana Capital and Industry Ventures.
– The capital will be used to grow the company’s product lines, increase the efficiency of its installation process, and continue expanding its team across North America.
Unicorn Nest news
– Energy Vault is a Westlake Village, CA-based creator of gravity-based, grid-scale energy storage solutions with its proprietary technology.
– Company raised $100m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by existing investor Prime Movers Lab, with participation from other existing investors SoftBank Vision Fund, Saudi Aramco Energy Ventures, Helena, and Idealab X, and new investors Pickering Energy Partners through its Energy Equity Opportunity Fund, SailingStone Global Energy Transition, A.T. Gekko, Crexa Capital Advisors LLC, Green Storage Solutions Venture I LLC, and Gordon Crawford.
– The company intends to use the funds to ramp up multi-continent deployments of its innovative EVx™ platform, including fulfilling a pipeline of customer agreements across markets in the U.S., Middle East, Europe, and Australia.
Unicorn Nest news
CORRECTING and REPLACING Anyline Raises $20 Million in Growth Funding Round to Answer Exponential Demand for Mobile Data Capture Technology
– Anyline has raised $20m in a growth funding round to meet the rapidly growing global demand for mobile scanning technology.
– This round of funding is led by the European growth equity fund Digital+ Partners and supported by Anyline’s existing investors.
– Anyline’s AI-enabled mobile scanning technology is leveraged across a variety of industries around the world, including retail, logistics, manufacturing, law enforcement and automotive.
– The company has strategic partnerships with industry leaders such as Zebra Technologies, and key customers include Discount Tire, PepsiCo, E.ON, Tata, Comerso, Canon, and the World Food Programme.
– Since Anyline’s Series A funding round last year, the company has released its proprietary AI platform, Anyline Trainer.
Unicorn Nest news
– Energy Vault from Lugano, Switzerland develops renewable energy storage products.
– Company received investment from Saudi Aramco Energy Ventures (SAEV).
– The amount of the deal was not disclosed.
– The company intends to use the funds to accelerate global deployment of its technology.
BlocPower Raises $63 Million Series A to Green Urban Buildings and Creates Innovative Financing Solution Alongside the Goldman Sachs Urban Investment Group
– BlocPower announced a $63m Series A round.
– The round was led by American Family Insurance Institute for Corporate and Social Impact, AccelR8 and The Goldman Sachs Urban Investment Group.
– To date, the company has raised $68m from early anchor investors, including Kapor Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, MaC Venture Capital, Exelon, New York Ventures of the Empire State Development Corporation, Echoing Green, and The Schmidt Family Foundation.
– The funding will enable BlocPower to expand and scale its inner-city energy retrofit projects across the U.S., create green jobs, improve quality of life for urban residents and save the planet.
– The company will soon offer Environmental Justice Impact Green Bonds to other institutional investors to help finance BlocPower’s future green retrofit projects.