MURAL Secures $50M Series C at a $2B Valuation to Expand Guided Visual Collaboration in the Enterprise
– MURAL, the leading provider of digital workspaces for guided visual collaboration in the enterprise, has closed $50m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by existing investors Insight Partners and Tiger Global.
– MURAL plans to use the new capital to further platform development to support hybrid and distributed workforces.
Unicorn Nest news
– Allstar Gaming has raised $3.85m in Seed funding led by New York Angels.
– Members of the New York Angels led the round with investments from Studio.vc, Emerging Ventures and J-Ventures.
– Also involved are angel groups from the Harvard Business School Alumni Angels from the New York area, Miami Angels, Gaingels and Sand Hill Angels, as well as several individual investors.
Unicorn Nest news
– Allstar, a consumer technology startup focused on democratizing the creation of gaming content, today announced a $3.85m seed round led by members of New York Angels.
– Founded in 2019, Allstar enables everyday gamers to easily capture and share high-quality snackable highlights with a growing network of supportive users (allstar.gg).
– Other investors in the round included venture capital firms Studio.vc, J-Ventures and Emerging Ventures, as well as angel groups Harvard Business School Alumni Angels of Greater New York, Miami Angels, Gaingels, and Sand Hill Angels, and several individual investors whose professional experience span across companies like Twitch, Riot Games, and Zynga.
– The data platform, which quietly joined Fearless Fund’s portfolio last fall, was founded by technology and diversity pioneer Angela Benton in 2018.
– Streamlytics unifies and protects the troves of data produced by consumers across their digital footprint.
– This investment marks a milestone in Fearless Fund’s efforts to not only support WOC-founded businesses but also close the gap between the minority women who account for 89% of new businesses opened every day and the less than 1 percent of WOC-businesses who receive funding.