Unicorn Nest news
– Purplle, an e-commerce platform for beauty products in India, raised $45m funding.
– The round was led by Sequoia Capital India and joined by existing investors Verlinvest, Blume Ventures and JSW Ventures.
– The new round values the Indian startup at about $300m, up from $150m in its 2019 Series C round.
– The startup has raised $95m to date.
– Colombian startup Elenas says it’s helping tens of thousands of women make money by selling products online.
– The company announced that it has raised $6 million in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Leo Capital, FJ Labs, Alpha4 Ventures and Meesho.
– The company plans to expand across Latin America, starting with Mexico and then Peru.
– Heyday announced a $20m Series B round of funding led by Level 5 Capital Partners (L5) with participation from existing investors Lerer Hippeau and Fifth Wall Ventures.
– The fundraise will allow Heyday to further scale and cement its position as the trusted brand in skincare, with expansion through franchise of its high-touch physical experience and innovation in delivering personalized skincare.
– Heyday’s expansion will meet the consumer both on and offline and will be inclusive of physical store expansion through a new franchise system while simultaneously digitizing its best-in-class experiences and services.