Unicorn Nest news
– ElectroNeek, a leading robotic process automation (RPA) platform for managed service providers (MSPs) and IT teams, has raised $20m in a Series A funding round.
– The round was led by Baring Vostok with participation of AICPA and existing investors – YellowRockets.vc, Dragon Capital, I2BF, Angelsdeck, Gokul Rajaram and others.
– Following the new funding influx, ElectroNeek’s valuation now exceeds $100m.
– Platform Capital led a $1.3m investment round into STRAP Technologies, an innovative company that has developed the world’s first total technology replacement of the white cane for the blind and visually impaired.
– Globally, at least 2.2 billion people have a vision impairment or blindness, of whom at least 1 billion have a vision impairment that could have been prevented or has yet to be addressed.
– STRAP has developed a range of hardware and software solutions that address the mobility challenges that the blind and visually impaired encounter daily.
– STRAP has received significant pre-orders from over 6,000 customers across North and Latin America and will ship its devices in Q4 2021.