– Ageras Group, a Danish startup, raised $73m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by Lugard Road Capital and joined by previous investors Investcorp and Rabo Bank.
– The company plans to use the funding to expand into what it generally describes as “growth markets” — new countries, new customer segments and also adding more services to its software stack — both through organic growth and acquisitions.
Capitalize, a startup that wants to make it easy to roll over your 401(k), closes on $12.5M Series A
– Capitalize, a startup that wants to make it easy to roll over your 401(k), closes on $12.5M Series A.
– The round was led by Canapi Ventures and joined by existing backers including Bling Capital, Greycroft, RRE Ventures and Walkabout Ventures.
– The company aims to address this very problem with a platform that it claims makes it virtually painless to locate misplaced 401(k) accounts, select and open individual retirement accounts (IRAs) and consolidate retirement plans – for free.