In 1992 was created Zhejiang Daily Digital Culture, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The company was established in Asia in China. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Hangzhou.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Developer Platform, Content. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - China. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Haimawan, Kaishu Jianggushi. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2015. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Zhejiang Daily Digital Culture, startups are often financed by Juren Chuangtou. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are iResearch Capital, Trustbridge Partners, New Oriental Education & Technology. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Shanghai Kunyan Investment Management, We Capital, Trustbridge Partners.
|Aston Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Bioam Gestion||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Camcor||Burlington, North Carolina, United States|
|Ceres Partners||Indiana, South Bend, United States|
|CityRock Venture Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|CRS Recycling Services||-|
|FreeBit Co, Ltd||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Fujisan Magazine Service||Japan, Kanagawa Prefecture, Kawasaki|
|Good Seed Ventures||Germany, North Rhine-Westphalia, Rheine|
|Heyu Ziben||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Kardan||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|Madison Angels||Community of Madrid, Madrid, Spain|
|MS Tactical Value and Conversant Capital||-|
|Mubadala Investment Company||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Pomegranate Investment AB||-|
|Sphera Funds Management||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|$13M||29 May 2017||Dongcheng District, Beijing, China|
|$463K||26 May 2017||China, Shanghai|
|$5M||13 Oct 2015||Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China|
|$15M||21 Jul 2015||Dongcheng District, Beijing, China|
|$463K||28 Jul 2014||Minhang District, China|
|$1M||28 Feb 2014||China, Beijing|
|$3M||12 Feb 2011||China, Zhejiang|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.