Zeke Capital Advisors
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Berwyn
Zeke Capital Advisors is a well known and established Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2008. The the headquarters of this Corporate Investor is in Berwyn. The fund is located in United States, North America.
We also identified another 1 core personnel in our database.
Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Analytics, Enterprise Software. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 3 more areas of investment. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 11-15. Afiniti is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 5 participants. Besides Zeke Capital Advisors, start-ups are typically funded by Daniel Klueger. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are TRG (The Resource Group), Ivan Seidenberg, Global Asset Management.
The average start-up valuation at the time of investment from Zeke Capital Advisors is more than 1 billion dollars. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are most common for this fund. The fund's activity peaked in 2018.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: zekecapital.com; User name format in descending order of probability: last, first_initial last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.5 out of 1
Number of Unicorns [amount of portfolio companies, which were valuated at more then $1B]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.