In 1996 was created Yamaguchi Capital, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Yamaguchi. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Japan.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2006. The real fund results show that this VC is 3 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. This Yamaguchi Capital works on 12 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Yamaguchi Capital, startups are often financed by Nissay Capital, Mizuho Capital, Spiral Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are SMBC Venture Capital, DOGAN beta, i Mercury Capital.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Medical, Mobile Devices. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Japan. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Zapaq, SkyDisc,Inc., YAMAP. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
|Bitkemy Ventures||Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, India|
|Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona||-|
|BNP Paribas Fortis||Belgium, Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest|
|Carpe Diem Capital Management||Monroe Township, New Jersey, United States|
|Castle Financial||New York, New York, United States|
|CCS Construction Staffing||Charlotte, North Carolina, United States|
|Centurion Venture Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|ESP Capital||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Icon Ventures||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Johns Hopkins Technology Ventures||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
|Kilara Capital||Australia, Prahran, Victoria|
|Metro Cash & Carry||-|
|Nippon TV||Chiyoda, Japan|
|RATP Group||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|The Dow Chemical Company||Michigan, Midland, United States|
|Time Out Group plc||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Toshiba Corporation||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Websupport||District of Zvolen, Region of Banská Bystrica, Slovakia|
|Win Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|$7M||19 Jan 2022||Chiyoda, Japan|
|$1M||31 Aug 2021||Chiyoda, Japan|
|$1M||08 Jun 2021||Tateyama, Chiba Prefecture, Japan|
|$4M||06 Apr 2021||Chiyoda, Japan|
|$2M||05 Mar 2021||Fukuoka, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan|
|12 Oct 2020||Chiyoda, Japan|
|$13M||14 Aug 2020||Japan, Chiyoda|
|$2M||31 Jul 2020||Japan, Chiyoda|
|07 Jul 2020||Japan, Chiyoda|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.