The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 participants. Despite the XTX Ventures, startups are often financed by Vasudev Bailey, Sutter Health, SMDV. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Seraph Group, NTT Venture Capital, Mayo Clinic.
The important activity for fund was in 2019. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight REalyse, Eko. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Health Diagnostics, Software.
|Aifusheng Xinxi Keji||China, Shanghai|
|Angel Growth Camp||-|
|Cyient||Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, India|
|Essex Bio-Technology||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Flying Fish Partners||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|Isolventures||Brentwood, California, United States|
|Lotte Group||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Maple Leaf Angels||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Mithril Capital Management||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Pollenizer||Australia, New South Wales, Surry Hills|
|RATP Group||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Seattle Seahawks||Renton, United States, Washington|
|Tank Hill Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|The Ballast Fund||Colorado, Edwards, United States|
|The New Normal Fund||-|
|Xianchang Investment||China, Shanghai|
|Zhaoqingshi Kangjing Touzi Hehuo Qiye(Youxian Hehuo)||Baiyun District, China, Guangdong Province|
|$23M||22 Nov 2022||Budapest, Hungary|
|$4M||21 Oct 2022||Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom|
|$1M||17 May 2022||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|$24M||16 Mar 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$60M||15 Feb 2022||Pasadena, California, United States|
|$7M||17 Jan 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$3M||30 Nov 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$8M||22 Nov 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$23M||29 Sep 2021||Oakland, California, United States|
– Israel-based AI healthtech company, DiA Imaging Analysis, which is using deep learning and machine learning to automate analysis of ultrasound scans, has closed a $14m Series B round of funding.
– Backers in the growth round, which comes three years after DiA last raised, include new investors Alchimia Ventures, Downing Ventures, ICON Fund, Philips and XTX Ventures — with existing investors also participating, including CE Ventures, Connecticut Innovations, Defta Partners, Mindset Ventures, and Dr Shmuel Cabilly.
– The latest financing will allow DiA to continue expanding its product range and go after new and expanded partnerships with ultrasound vendors, PACS/Healthcare IT companies, resellers and distributors while continuing to build out its presence across three regional markets.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.