In 1921 was created Wilbur-Ellis, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the San Francisco. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The important activity for fund was in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight FarmWise. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Farming, Agriculture. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5 participants. Despite the Wilbur-Ellis, startups are often financed by Valley Oak Investments, Thrive Agtech Accelerator, SVG Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Xplorer Capital, Daniel Curran, Calibrate Ventures.
|Allison Wood Ventures||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Arm Accelerator||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|BNOTIONS||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Books on Demand||Canfield, Ohio, United States|
|CenterPoint Energy||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Elan Corporation||County Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|Goldbell Group||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Grand Yangtze Capital||China, Shanghai|
|GreyBird Ventures||Concord, Massachusetts, United States|
|IRDI SORIDEC Gestion||-|
|Mexico Ventures||Maine, Mexico, United States|
|MMC Capital Communications & Information Fund||Connecticut, Greenwich, United States|
|N Capital Partners||-|
|Paul Wurth InCub||Luxembourg, Luxembourg|
|Shanghai Crop Capital Management Center||China, Shanghai|
|Silicon Valley CISO Investments||California, San Francisco, United States|
|SK China||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$45M||01 Jun 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$9M||09 Dec 2020||Washington, United States|
|$14M||17 Sep 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.