|Alphabit Fund||California, San Francisco, United States|
|B37 Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|COFCO||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Daekyo Investment||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Europcar||France, Ile-de-France, Voisins-le-bretonneux|
|Eutelsat||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Green Innovations||Louisiana, New Orleans, United States|
|GT Healthcare Capital Partners||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Jynwel Capital||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Kesha Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Lanying Materials Trade||China, Jiangsu, Suzhou|
|More Investment House||Israel, Ramat Gan, Tel Aviv|
|Ohio Valley Venture Fund||Athens, Ohio, United States|
|Shanghai Guijing Ziben||China, Shanghai|
|Shin-Ei Animation||Japan, Tokyo|
|Viking Venture Management||Norway, Sor-Trondelag, Trondheim|
|$350M||23 Jun 2022||New York, New York, United States|
Cross River Bank
|$620M||30 Mar 2022||New Jersey, United States|
|$100M||09 Mar 2022||Sao Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$140M||17 Feb 2022||Dongcheng District, Beijing, China|
|$250M||16 Feb 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$741M||11 Jan 2022||Tallinn, Harju maakond, Estonia|
|$325M||16 Dec 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$150M||15 Dec 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$200M||28 Oct 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Hinge Health is a San Francisco, CA-based digital health company.
– Company raised $400m in Series E financing at a $6.2b valuation.
– The round was led by Tiger Global and Coatue Management, with Alkeon and Whale Rock acquiring ownership as part of a $200m secondary investment.
– The new investment will be used to continue building a patient-centered Digital Musculoskeletal (MSK) Clinic to help reduce MSK pain, surgeries, and opioid by pairing advanced wearable sensors and computer vision technology with a comprehensive clinical care team of physical therapists, physicians, and board-certified health coaches.
– Rapyd received a $300m Series E funding round led by Target Global.
– The round was joined by several new investors including funds managed by Fidelity Management and Research Company, Altimeter Capital, Whale Rock Capital, BlackRock Funds, and Dragoneer, along with participation from existing investors: General Catalyst, Latitude, Durable Capital Partners, Tal Capital, Avid Ventures, and Spark Capital.
– Rapyd plans to use the funding to make several more strategic acquisitions to both support expansion in key markets and grow payment products and experiences. This will increase the scale of Rapyd’s platform not just across geographies, but also across verticals and solutions.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.