This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
In real terms, this VC performs 42 percentage points more exits than other funds. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. This fund was the most active in 2017. Besides, in 2019 the fund was active. The average start-up valuation at the time of investment from VP Capital is 5-10 millions dollars. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 2 others. Aside from VP Capital, start-ups are often funded by Vast Ventures, Larnabel Ventures, GVA Capital. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Larnabel Ventures, Boundary Holding. The investor in the following rounds is usually Larnabel Ventures.
The fund was created by Viktor Prokopenya. Besides the listed founders, we have found 4 key employees of this fund in our database.
Currency.com, Astro Digital, Capital.Com are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Personal Finance, Reading Apps. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. Also, a start-up has to be aged 1 and less years to expect investment from this fund. The fund has no an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. If there are 3 or 5+ founders in the start-up, the probability of getting the investment is low.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
14.3% of cases
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.