This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, San Francisco
VonChurch is a well known and established Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2008. The VC's location is in North America, United States. The main office of this Corporate Investor is situated in San Francisco.
The fund was created by Alex Churchill, Corey Myers.
The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. When VonChurch invests, the average start-up valuation is 10-50 millions dollars. The fund's activity peaked in 2015.
The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Apps. Made It is amongst the various portfolio company of this fund.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2 other investors. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds is Manmade.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: vonchurch.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last, first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Funds Investing Together
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.