This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Vivriti Capital is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2017. The fund is located in India, Asia. The primary office of this VC is located in Chennai.
We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Financial Services, Banking. In addition, there are 5 more industries where it has achieved success. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Block.one, 360Quan, Sohu.com. The fund has no an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio.
The fund was created by Gaurav Kumar, Vineet Sukumar. The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 3.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 2 participants. Along with Vivriti Capital, start-ups are often financed by Accion Venture Lab, Dutch Good Growth Fund, Capital First. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds is Northern Arc. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Quona Capital, Accion Venture Lab.
This fund was the most active in 2019. Additionally, in 2019 the fund was active. The highest number of exits from this fund were in 2003. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are most common for this fund. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: vivriticapital.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first, first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Number of Minotaurs [amount of portfolio companies, which raised more then $1B in total]
Funds Investing Together
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.