This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The the headquarters of this VC is in Singapore. The VC's location is in Asia, Singapore.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 5-6 participants. Aside from Vertex Management, start-ups are often funded by Rho Ventures, HealthCare Ventures, Yasuda Enterprise Development and 2 other funds. The most common co-investors for the fund are Yasuda Enterprise Development, Sprout Group, Rho Ventures and also 9 different VCs. The investors in the following rounds are usually Intel Capital, Yasuda Enterprise Development, Sprout Group, and 12 VCs in total.
Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are BeXcom, I-Impact, Trendium. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Internet, Wireless. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. Also, a start-up has to be aged 6-10 years to expect investment from this fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United States. However, start-ups from 3 other countries can be found in the fund's portfolio.
The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 2.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are most common for this fund. Vertex Management participates, on average, in 2 percentage points more than the average amount of lead investments in other funds. We recorded the biggest number of exits for this fund in 2013. In 2000, the fund's activity was at its peak. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 1 percentage points less exits when compared to other organizations. The average start-up valuation at the time of investment from Vertex Management is 50-100 millions dollars.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
11.8% of cases
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.7 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.