Vensana Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2018.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Medical Device, Medical. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Vesper Medical, Intact Vascular. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 partakers. Despite the Vensana Capital, startups are often financed by Quaker Partners, New Enterprise Associates, H.I.G. BioHealth Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Quaker Partners, New Enterprise Associates, H.I.G. BioHealth Partners.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2019.
|Anwin Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Cathay Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Chiesi Pharmaceuticals||Emilia-Romagna, Italy, Parma|
|Hangzhou Ruide Design||Binjiang, China, Jiangxi|
|Harmony Auto Holding||China, Henan, Zhengzhou|
|Jiantou Jiachi Touzi||China, Hongkou District|
|Living House||Chiba Prefecture, Japan, Tateyama|
|Manifest Investment Partners||Belvedere Tiburon, California, United States|
|Monogram Capital Partners||Beverly Hills, California, United States|
|NaHCO3||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Nite Capital Management||Illinois, Libertyville, United States|
|Shougang Group Co, Ltd.||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|The Engine||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|Vencorp Partners||Luxembourg, Luxembourg|
|$21M||20 Dec 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$43M||21 Jun 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$18M||27 May 2021||Richmond, Virginia, United States|
Personal Genome Diagnostics
|$103M||10 Feb 2021||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
|$27M||07 Jan 2021||Mission Viejo, California, United States|
|$70M||29 Oct 2020||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|$50M||07 Jul 2020||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|$25M||27 Mar 2020||Richmond, Virginia, United States|
|$25M||30 May 2019||Radnor Township, Pennsylvania, United States|
– Cleerly, a NYC-based company creating a new standard of care for heart disease, launched with $43m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Vensana Capital with participation from LRVHealth, New Leaf Venture Partners, DigiTx Partners, the American College of Cardiology, Cigna Ventures, and existing investors.
– The company intends to use the funds to scale its commercial reach, expand operational capabilities and strategic partnerships, and continue to grow its focus on research and development.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.