This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, New York
Vector Media was established in 2008, and is a well known Corporate Investor. The the headquarters of this Corporate Investor is in New York. The fund is located in United States, North America.
The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. Vengo Labs is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 2-3 years old to get investment from this fund. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Manufacturing, Brand Marketing. In addition, there are 4 more industries where it has achieved success.
The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund's activity peaked in 2014.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 10 other investors. Along with Vector Media, start-ups are often financed by Upstage Ventures, NYU Innovation Venture Fund, Mark Wachen. The fund often co-invests with Victoria Grace, VTF Capital, SeedInvest. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Lori Greiner, Kevin O' Leary, Grace Beauty Capital.
The fund was established by William Schwartz.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: vectormediagroup.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first, first_initial last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.