UtiliCorp United Inc
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Advent Networks, Advent Networks. Also, a start-up has to be aged 1 and less years to expect investment from this fund. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Telecommunications, Video Conferencing. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there is 1 more area of investment. The fund has specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5 other investors. Aside from UtiliCorp United Inc, start-ups are often funded by Southern Union Company, Reliant Energy Ventures, Murphree Venture Partners. The fund often co-invests with Southern Union Company, Reliant Energy Ventures, Murphree Venture Partners, overall with 1 fund from our list. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Southern Union Company, Reliant Energy Ventures, Murphree Venture Partners.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are most common for this fund. In 2000, the fund's activity was at its peak. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: ugicorp.com; User name format in descending order of probability: last first_initial, first last_initial, first last, first_initial last, last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
50.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.