U.S. Department of Transportation is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1967. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Washington.
The high activity for fund was in 2019. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 66 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline University of Iowa, GoTriangle For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Management Consulting, Universities.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1 partaker. Despite the U.S. Department of Transportation, startups are often financed by U.S. Department of Defense, Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, National Science Foundation.
|Cambrian Ventures||California, Livermore, United States|
|CEED - Centre for Entrepreneurship Education and Development||Canada, Halifax, Nova Scotia|
|East Penn||Lyon Station, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Everis Group||Community of Madrid, Madrid, Spain|
|for Startups, Inc.||Chiba Prefecture, Japan, Tateyama|
|Global Partnerships||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|Houxin Guanli||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|HR Fund||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Huichen Investment Management||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Joyst Capital||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|King River Capital||Australia, New South Wales, Surry Hills|
|M.H. Alshaya Co.||Al Asimah, Kuwait, Kuwait City|
|Mizuho Bank||Chiyoda, Japan|
|REAPRA||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Rongsheng Ziben||China, Futian, Guangdong|
|Technology Funding||California, El Dorado Hills, United States|
Port of Los Angeles
|$20M||07 Sep 2022||San Pedro, California, United States|
|$45M||21 Aug 2022||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
City of Huntsville
|$20M||17 Aug 2022||Huntsville, Alabama, United States|
California High-Speed Rail Authority
|$25M||11 Aug 2022||Sacramento, California, United States|
Rhode Island Public Transit Authority
|$22M||09 Aug 2022||Providence, Rhode Island, United States|
|02 Aug 2022||Santa Monica, California, United States|
Mobile Airport Authority
|$62M||02 Mar 2022||Mobile, Alabama, United States|
Little Rock Port Authority
|$3M||28 Dec 2021||Little Rock, Arkansas, United States|
City of Tuscaloosa
|$17M||18 Nov 2021||Tuscaloosa, Alabama, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.