U.S. Department of Energy Solar Energy Technologies Office
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
In 2019, the fund's activity was at its peak. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund usually participates in 2-6 investment rounds per year.
The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is more than 20. Among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund, is Siemens Corporate Technology. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Renewable Energy, Environmental Engineering. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 7 more industries for this fund.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds individually. Along with U.S. Department of Energy Solar Energy Technologies Office, start-ups are often financed by Elemental Excelerator, Temasek Holdings, Engie. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Anthemis Group.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: hq.doe.gov; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last, first
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.