Twynam Agricultural Group appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1970. The company was established in Australia. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Sydney.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight AgriProtein, Adaptive Symbiotic Technologies, Sierra Energy. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Energy, Food and Beverage.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The important activity for fund was in 2016. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are The March Fund, Formica Ventures, Cox Investment Holdings.
|Accent Capital||Austin, Texas, United States|
|Charterhouse Strategic Partners||New Jersey, Summit, United States|
|Citizens Bank and Trust Company||Arkansas, United States, Van Buren|
|Gunosy||Chiba, Japan, Minato|
|Low Carbon Accelerator||England, London, United Kingdom|
|McAfee||California, Santa Clara, United States|
|Movac||New Zealand, Wellington, Wellington|
|qualified institutional placement||-|
|Renovus Capital Partners||Pennsylvania, United States, Wynnewood|
|Rough Diamond Capital||-|
|Shenzhen Weixi VC||China, Henan, Zhengzhou|
|SocialFare||Italy, Piemonte, Torino|
|Soilbuild Group Holdings||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Tiger Corporate Finance||-|
|Today Sunshine||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|University of Toronto Entrepreneurship||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Wooshin Venture Investment Corp.||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Yamaguchi Bank||Japan, Shimonoseki, Yamaguchi Prefecture|
|$6M||15 Feb 2023||-|
|$2M||06 Jan 2022||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|21 Jul 2021||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$9M||03 Oct 2019||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$33M||29 Jul 2019||California, United States|
|$4M||28 Apr 2019||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|14 Sep 2018||Quezon City, Philippines|
|$3M||21 Jan 2016||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|17 Feb 2015||South Africa, Gauteng, South Africa|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.