Trifork appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1996. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Switzerland. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Schindellegi.
Comparing to the other companies, this Trifork performs on 4 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2017.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Enterprise Software, Software. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Basho Technologies, Humio. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Trifork, startups are often financed by Harbor Island Equity Partners, Wilmington Investor Network. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Volta Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Georgetown Capital Partners, West Hill Capital, Volta Ventures.
|Belfius Bank||Belgium, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest, Saint-josse-ten-noode|
|Decentral Park Capital||-|
|Dekarta Capital||Moscow, Moscow, Russia|
|East Hill Advisors||-|
|Estes Forwarding Worldwide, LLC (EFW)||Richmond, United States, Virginia|
|Expand Venture||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Nomura Research Institute||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Quantum Capital Partners||Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria|
|RSF Social Finance||New York, Spring Valley, United States|
|$4M||29 Apr 2022||Copenhagen, Hovedstaden, Denmark|
|$3M||15 Feb 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|28 Dec 2021||Oslo, Norway|
|$137K||01 Jun 2017||London, England, United Kingdom|
|01 Jan 2016||United Kingdom, England|
|$7M||08 Feb 2011||Bellevue, Washington, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.