In 2011 was created Transdev, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The venture was found in Europe in France. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Issy-les-moulineaux.
We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2017. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017. Opposing the other organizations, this Transdev works on 4 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Mobile, Advanced Materials. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Finland. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Split - Smarter Shared Rides, MaaS Global Oy.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Transdev, startups are often financed by Veho, Tekes. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Veho, Toyota Financial Services, Tekes. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by NordicNinja VC, Veho, Toyota Financial Services.
|Alcazar Capital||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|AM Only||Brooklyn, New York, United States|
|American International Group||New York, New York, United States|
|Cyhawk Ventures||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Digital News Ventures (MDIF Fund)||New York, New York, United States|
|Hangzhou Meisheng Aibi Wenhua Fazhan Youxian Gongsi||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|HMC Ventures||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|ICONIQ Growth||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Major League Baseball Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Mountain Trail Investments||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Owens Corning||Ohio, Toledo, United States|
|Pacific Technology Partners||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|Shanghai Kairong Investment Management||China, Shanghai|
|Sophos Capital Management||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Taicom Capital||Taipei, Taiwan|
|Toscafund Asset Management||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Weizhong Xiang Jijin||China, Jiangsu, Nanjing|
|Wellington Underwriting||England, London, United Kingdom|
|$7M||10 Jan 2022||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$16M||02 Aug 2017||Uusimaa|
|$1M||09 Feb 2016||Uusimaa|
|$5M||13 Nov 2014||New York, United States|
Split - Smarter Shared Rides
|$11M||11 Nov 2014||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.