The E.W. Scripps Company appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1878. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Cincinnati.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Wanderful Media, Homeportfolio.com, Ebyline. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as E-Commerce, Price Comparison.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The high activity for fund was in 2010. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Comparing to the other companies, this The E.W. Scripps Company performs on 21 percentage points more the average number of lead investments.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the The E.W. Scripps Company, startups are often financed by Scripps Ventures, Robert H. Lessin Venture Capital, Oak Investment Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Washington Post, The McClatchy Company, Scripps Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Gannett Co Inc, Cox Media Group, Advance Digital.
|Andre Agassi Foundation for Education||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|Angel Ventures Peru||Lima, Lima, Peru|
|b-ventures||Italy, Lombardy, Milan|
|Business Model Competition||-|
|Chenhui Venture Partners||China, Shanghai|
|CJ Entertainment||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Copper||New York, New York, United States|
|EFG EV Fintech||Al Qahirah, Cairo, Egypt|
|Florida Growth Fund||Florida, Fort Lauderdale, United States|
|FondElec Essential Services Growth Fund||-|
|Fuxin Dinghong||China, Fuxin, Liaoning|
|Intrinsic Graphics||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Living House||Chiba Prefecture, Japan, Tateyama|
|Tenex Capital Management||New York, New York, United States|
|Ulitzka Venture Capital GmbH||Cologne, Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen|
|Velocity Partners||Bellevue, United States, Washington|
|WISC Partners||Madison, United States, Wisconsin|
|$1M||20 Jul 2015||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$1M||12 Jun 2014||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$22M||25 Sep 2012||California, United States|
|$1M||08 Nov 2010||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$48M||17 May 2000||Newton, Massachusetts, United States|
|$10M||17 Nov 1999||Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States|
– Misfits Gaming Group from Boca Raton, FL is a global esports and entertainment company.
– The company raised $35m in funding.
– The round was led by The E.W. Scripps Company (NASDAQ: SSP).
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.