The main department of described VC is located in the Tu00e5strup. The company was established in Europe in Denmark. Teknologisk Innovation AS appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation.
Comparing to the other companies, this Teknologisk Innovation AS performs on 4 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2012. The high activity for fund was in 2007.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2 participants. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vecata, VIA Equity, M. Goldschmidt Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Nordic Venture Partners (Sweden), EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline TraceWorks, Zoomio Holding, Aquaporin Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are SaaS, CRM. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Denmark.
Funds with similar focus
|42 Ventures||Salt Lake City, United States, Utah|
|Air Waves Wireless Electricity||-|
|Bonial.com||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|Broad Street Angels||Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, United States|
|Catella Healthcare Investments||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|DSW||Columbus, Ohio, United States|
|ECentury Capital Partners||Mclean, United States, Virginia|
|Goldfinch Partners||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|iGlobe Partners||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|imToken||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Minmetals Capital||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Omniscient||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Pentech Financial Services||-|
|Plateno Group||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|Tangent Fund Management||-|
|Tekla Capital Management||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Tune House Capital||California, United States, Venice|
|University of Florida||Florida, Gainesville, United States|
|$7M||19 Dec 2007||Copenhagen, Capital Region of Denmark, Denmark|
|$6M||07 Apr 2007||Denmark, Capital Region of Denmark, Denmark|
|$250K||01 Nov 2003||Copenhagen, Capital Region of Denmark, Denmark|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.