Sunland Fund is the famous VC, which was founded in 2016. The main department of described VC is located in the Shanghai. The venture was found in Asia in China.
Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The important activity for fund was in 2019.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Sunland Fund, startups are often financed by Tendence Capital, Kinzon Capital, Dalton Venture. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Redhill Capital, Sunshine Insurance Group, Silk Road Huachuang.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Health Care, Medical. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Deepwise. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - China. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
|Aijian Zhengquan||China, Shanghai|
|Axia8 Ventures||China, Shanghai, Shanghai|
|Brevan Howard Investment Holdings||-|
|Coremix Capital||United States, Vancouver, Washington|
|CSV Capital Partners||China, Shanghai|
|Endeavor||Beverly Hills, California, United States|
|Extol Capital||Beverly Hills, California, United States|
|Gibralt Capital Corporation||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|GLOBAL TOP ROUND||California, Foster City, United States|
|Gmarket||New York, New York, United States|
|Ladies Investment Club VC||-|
|MS&AD Insurance Group Holdings||Chiyoda, Japan|
|NTT Plala||Japan, Toshima|
|P18Ventures||Puerto Rico, San Juan, United States|
|Primetime Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|SV-FINTECH Fund||Japan, Kanagawa Prefecture, Kawasaki|
|Zhiruide Investment||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|15 Jul 2022||-|
|$15M||28 Feb 2022||Bao'an District, Guangdong Province, China|
Leo Medical Co., Ltd.
|$15M||28 Jun 2021||China, Wuwei, China|
Suzhou Bonsmile Medical Technology
|19 Mar 2020||Gusu District, Jiangsu, China|
|$1M||11 Jun 2019||China, Wuwei, China|
|10 Jun 2019||China, Beijing|
|$7M||01 Mar 2019||Shanghai, China|
|09 Nov 2017||Qingpu District, China|
|$463K||15 Jul 2016||-|
– WuXi Diagnostics secured a US$150m Series B financing round to accelerate market penetration in the global diagnostics sector.
– The round was joined by new investors including Thermo Fisher, Shiyu Capital, ABC International, Sunland Capital, and CCBI Tech Venture.
– WuXi Diagnostics will deploy funds to strengthen its open-access innovation enabling platform, advance its integrated diagnostics R&D pipeline, and accelerate market penetration in the global diagnostics sector.
– WuXi Diagnostics is the first platform company in China focusing on integrated diagnostics. Since its establishment in 2018, WuXi Diagnostics has continuously promoted the clinical practice of integrated diagnostics by virtue of its open-access innovation enabling platform, centered on multi-omics clinical data from multidisciplinary technologies.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.