This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Jersey, St. Helier
The primary office of this VC is located in St. Helier. The fund is located in Jersey, Europe.
The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are most common for this fund. In 2011, the fund's activity was at its peak.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 4-5 others. Along with Sud Investments, start-ups are often financed by University of Cambridge Enterprise, The Discovery Fund, Cambridge University, East of England Development Agency. The most common co-investors for the fund are Cambridge Capital Group, Cambridge Angels group, University of Cambridge Enterprise. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Torteval Investments, Charterhouse Capital Partners, Cambridge Capital Group.
PneumaCare is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United Kingdom. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 4-5. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are 3D Technology, Health Diagnostics. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there is 1 more area of investment.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: aldi-sued.de; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
50.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
Funds Investing Together
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.