In 1996 was created Stimuleringsfonds Volkshuisvesting Nederlandse, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Amersfoort. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in The Netherlands.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The important activity for fund was in 2015. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Urban Farmers. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Switzerland. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Agriculture, Farming.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1 partaker. Despite the Stimuleringsfonds Volkshuisvesting Nederlandse, startups are often financed by Walden Woods Holdings, Eckenstein-Geigy-Stiftung.
|3M||15 Oct 2015||Switzerland, Zurich|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.