Staidson Hongkong Investment
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
The main office of this VC is situated in Hong Kong. The VC's location is in Asia, Hong Kong.
Among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund, is InflaRx. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Medical, Health Care. In addition, there are 2 more industries where it has achieved success. Also, a start-up has to be aged 6-10 years to expect investment from this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund doesn't coincide - Germany.
The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The most exits for the fund occurred in 2017. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. In 2016, the fund's activity was at its peak.
The fund typically invests alone. Along with Staidson Hongkong Investment, start-ups are often financed by bm-t beteiligungsmanagement thüringen, Affentranger Associates. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by RA Capital Management, Cormorant Asset Management, Bain Capital Life Sciences.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: cdhfund.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first last, first last_initial, first_initial last, last first_initial, first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.75 out of 1
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.