This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
This investor is located in Europe, Spain. The the headquarters of this VC is in Barcelona.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 9 participants. Aside from Sputnik Capital, start-ups are often funded by VenturCap, Samaipata, Sabadell Venture Capital. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Samaipata, Mediaset, Breega Capital, the total number of co-investors is 2. The investors in the following rounds are usually Samaipata, Kibo Ventures, JME Ventures, and 2 VCs in total.
Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. This fund was the most active in 2017. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year.
The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - Spain. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Social, Fashion. In addition, there are 2 more industries where it has achieved success. 21Buttons is amongst the various portfolio company of this fund.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: thecapitalgroup.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
50.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.