Health In Her HUE
|$1M||16 Aug 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$30M||03 Aug 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$3M||02 Aug 2021||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$2M||30 Apr 2021||Greenville, South Carolina, United States|
|$3M||28 Apr 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$6M||19 Apr 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$5M||25 Jan 2021||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
– Tia, the modern medical home for women, announced a $100m Series B funding round led by Lone Pine Capital with additional participation from other investors including Threshold, Define Ventures, Torch Capital, ACME, Compound, Combine, The Helm, Human Ventures, Seae Ventures and Gingerbread Capital.
– This brings Tia’s total funding to $132m.
– Tia will use the fresh investment to scale its “whole-woman, whole-life” model to more than 100,000 women by 2023.
– The funding will also help Tia grow its virtual & in-person operations in existing and new markets while expanding its service lines to care for women throughout their entire lives — from puberty to menopause.
– Health In Her HUE (HHH) is a New York-based digital health startup.
– The company raised $1M in pre-seed funding.
– The round was led by Seae Ventures, The Genius Guild Greenhouse Fund, Unseen Capital, and Female Founders Alliance, as well as Angel syndicates Pipeline Angels, BLXVC, and Bedua Partners.
– The new investment will be used to develop a new platform and a membership experience that will offer women customized care support via tailored content, consults, care recommendations, and other benefits and perks.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.