In 1998 was created Rex Capital, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the East Greenwich. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The top activity for fund was in 2000. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2008. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Business Development, Web Hosting. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline OpenAir
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Rex Capital, startups are often financed by i-Hatch Ventures, 3i Group. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are i-Hatch Ventures, 3i Group, Fidelity Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by i-Hatch Ventures, Fidelity Ventures, 3i Group.
This organization was formed by David Martirano.
|(SVTC) + Constellar Ventures||California, San Jose, United States|
|AUC Venture Lab Startup Accelerator Arab African International Bank||-|
|Frost Bank||San Antonio, Texas, United States|
|Grand Oaks Capital||Baytown, Texas, United States|
|Huizhi Shichuang Touzi||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Pulse Venture Capital||-|
|Topanga Partners||Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh, United States|
|$12M||17 Mar 2000||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$16M||01 Jan 2000||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.