R.J. Steichen & Co.
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The fund typically invests alone. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Institutional Investor.
Moreover, a start-up needs to be 1 and less years old to get investment from this fund. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are MathStar, Inc.. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Software, Semiconductor. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 3 more industries for this fund.
The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. The fund's activity peaked in 2000. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. We recorded the biggest number of exits for this fund in 2010.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.