Quotient Technology is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1998. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Mountain View.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2011. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017.
The current fund was established by Michele Boal.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 partakers. Despite the Quotient Technology, startups are often financed by Passport Capital, North Hill Ventures, Benjamin Malka. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Passport Capital, FTV Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by North Hill Ventures, Intel Capital, FTV Capital.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline CashStar Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Internet, Payments.
|Aragon Ventures||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Bay Hill Capital Management||Duxbury, Massachusetts, United States|
|Bush Foundation||Minnesota, Saint Paul, United States|
|Innoviris||Belgium, Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest|
|Klingenstein, Fields & Co||New York, New York, United States|
|Krause und Kollegen||-|
|Mayfly Capital, LLC||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Micron Ventures||Boise, Idaho, United States|
|Nebraska Global||Lincoln, Nebraska, United States|
|OhioHealth||Columbus, Ohio, United States|
|Phase4 Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Riverside Company||New York, New York, United States|
|Sky Ocean Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|SLM Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Stanford Angels and Entrepreneurs||California, Stanford, United States|
|Teknisk Partner||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$12M||26 Oct 2011||Portland, Maine, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.