In 2011 was created Practica Capital, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Lithuania. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Vilnius.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Practica Capital, startups are often financed by Vostok Emerging Finance, Revo Capital, Imprimatur Capital Fund Management. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vostok Emerging Finance, Revo Capital, U-Start. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Vostok Emerging Finance, Revo Capital, U-Start.
Comparing to the other companies, this Practica Capital performs on 23 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The real fund results show that this VC is 15 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The important activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually.
We also calculated 12 valuable employees in our database.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight NanoAvionics, Sonarworks, Trafi. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 2 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are E-Commerce, B2B. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Lithuania. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund.
|235K||05 Mar 2014||Lithuania, Vilnius|
|683K||31 May 2017||Lithuania, Vilnius|
|2M||11 Aug 2017||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|7M||14 May 2021|
|235K||21 Feb 2013||Lithuania, Vilnius|
|182K||07 Jan 2013||Lithuania, Vilnius|
|235K||01 Sep 2013||Lithuania, Vilnius|
|371K||03 Jul 2019||Lithuania, Vilnius|
|618K||12 Feb 2020||Latvia, Riga|
|1M||01 Sep 2013||United Kingdom, Westminster|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.