|Burda International||Bayern, Germany, Munich|
|Gilbert + Tobin||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|Globo||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Hartford InsurTech Hub||Connecticut, Hartford, United States|
|Hiller Logistik||Germany, Lower Saxony, Niedersachsen|
|Kedaara Capital||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Mattel||California, El Segundo, United States|
|MB Venture Partners||Memphis, Tennessee, United States|
|Mikasa Shoji||Japan, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture|
|Monozukuri Ventures||Japan, Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture|
|Next Holding||Firenze, Italy, Toscana|
|NGC Ventures||Central Region, Singapore, Singapore|
|Ramen Ventures||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Shanghai Deyue Touzi Youxian Gongsi||China, Shanghai|
|Startup Equity Partners||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|The Angel Roundtable||Johnson City, Tennessee, United States|
|Theorem Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Xinyu Guoxinqu Gaopeng Dashuju Touzi Hehuo Qiye||China, Jiangxi, Xinyu|
|$187M||29 Mar 2021||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$25M||11 Feb 2021||Minnesota, United States|
|$10M||09 Jul 2019||City of Saint Louis, Missouri, United States|
|$40M||18 Jan 2019||Indiana, United States|
|$45M||16 Aug 2018||Marietta, Georgia, United States|
– DC BLOX secured $187m in long-term financing led by Post Road Group and Bain Capital Credit.
– Proceeds will be used to refinance DC BLOX’s existing credit facilities, add liquidity to DC BLOX’s balance sheet, and provide additional capital to fund continued investments in existing and new data center capacity.
– DC BLOX is among only a few data center operators who have received large investments to enable mid-market and Edge multi-tenant data center solutions.
– The Company builds new, Tier III-designed, state-of-the-art data centers fully connected by a high-speed, low-latency private network throughout the Southeastern United States.
– DC BLOX continues to stand out as a unique pure-play data center operator focused on underserved growing cities.
– Compute North announced $25m in growth capital funding.
– The funding comes in the form of a senior secured loan from Post Road Group.
– The company simultaneously closed a strategic equity round including industry leaders, family offices, and strategic partners.
– With a focus on building and operating facilities that are designed to scale quickly and operate extremely cost-efficiently, the company allows customers to scale their operations in a fraction of the time.
– The company is seeing a strong growth in customer demand.
– Delivering purpose-built blockchain infrastructure combined with managed services the company is able to remove the day-to-day complexities of optimizing mining operations, paving the way for next generation applications and use cases.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.