|16 Jun 2021||United Kingdom, Westminster|
WaveScan Technologies Pte. Ltd.
|15 Jun 2021||Singapore, Singapore|
|10 Jun 2021||United States, Philadelphia|
|27 May 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|10M||26 May 2021||United States, New York|
|5M||25 May 2021||United States, Chicago|
|24 May 2021||United States, Los Angeles|
|2M||19 May 2021||United States, Palo Alto|
|17 May 2021||United States, Palo Alto|
– Odiggo, an auto tech startup, secured a $2.2m seed round. – The round was led by Y Combinator, 500 Startups, and Plug and Play Ventures. – Regional VCs like Seedra Ventures, LoftyInc Capital, and Essa Al-Saleh (CEO of Volta-Tucks) also took part. Read more
– Wheel the World, a travel booking site, raised $2m in seed funding. – The round was led by Chile Global Ventures and Dadneo, with the support of Plug N Play Tech Center and YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki. – The company will also work with hotels and tours to attract this new segment of travelers and how to work with people who have disabilities. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.