This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Hong Kong, Central
The main office of this VC is situated in Central. The fund is located in Hong Kong, Asia.
The fund was established by Young Pui Kam. The overall number of key employee in the fund's team is 1.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 6 participants. Along with Peterson Group, start-ups are often financed by Union Square Ventures, OMERS Ventures, Khosla Ventures as well as 1 other investor. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are The Raine Group, Tencent Holdings, Kickstart Ventures.
The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. At the time of investment by Peterson Group, a typical start-up valuation would be 100-500 millions dollars. The fund's activity peaked in 2018.
Among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund, is Wattpad. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Digital Media, Mobile. In addition, there are 2 more industries where it has achieved success. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - Canada.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.