|F+ Ventures||Turkey, Istanbul|
|NBD Ventures||China, Hong Kong Island|
|Amoi Capital||United Kingdom, London|
|United Internet Ventures||Germany, Rheinland-Pfalz|
|Nedamco Capital||The Netherlands, Bloemendaal|
|S-UBG Group||Germany, Aachen|
|Zephyr Acorn||Kenya, Nairobi|
|Hillman Ventures||United States, Pittsburgh|
|OS Fund||United States, Park Ridge|
|SBI Crypto Investment||Japan, Tokyo|
|Wild West Capital||-|
|Jixin Enterprise Management Consulting||China, Shanghai|
|Vermillion Capital||United States, Minneapolis|
|Veneto Sviluppo||Italy, Marghera|
|Bank Of Africa||Morocco, Casablanca|
|$2M||01 Sep 2021||United States, Walnut|
|$1M||13 Jul 2021||United Kingdom, London|
|$5M||14 Apr 2021||Denmark, Copenhagen|
|$4M||24 Feb 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$590K||05 Nov 2020||Sweden, Stockholm|
|$1M||13 Aug 2020||Netherlands, Amsterdam|
|$2M||27 Jan 2020||Sweden, Stockholm|
– California-based startup Sphere wants to get employees to ask their employers for investment options that are not invested in fossil fuels.
– To do that it’s offering financial products that make it easier — it says — for employers to offer fossil-free investment options in their 401(k) plans.
– It has raised $2m funding round led by climate tech-focused VC Pale Blue Dot.
– It is also a registered “Public Benefit Corporation,” allowing it to campaign in public about climate change.
– Climate X is a London UK-based climate Intelligence startup.
– The company raised $1.5m in funding.
– The round was led by Pale Blue Dot, with participation from Blue Wire Capital, A100x and Possibilian.
– The new investment will be used to expand operations, accelerate growth and its business reach.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.