This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, San Francisco
Pacific Structures is the renowned Corporate Investor, which was created in 2008. The primary office of this Corporate Investor is located in San Francisco. The VC's location is in North America, United States.
Getable is amongst the various portfolio company of this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 4-5. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as E-Commerce, Construction. In addition, there are 2 more industries where it has achieved success.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 10 participants. Aside from Pacific Structures, start-ups are often funded by Founder Collective, VK Rajaram, Seth Winterer. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Zachary Construction, Stomper Company, Social Capital.
The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. In 2015, the fund's activity was at its peak.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: pacific-structures.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first, first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.