Oy Ingman Finance
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Oy Ingman Finance is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 1929. The fund is located in Finland, Europe. The main office of this VC is situated in Helsinki.
The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund's activity peaked in 2013. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 other investors. Aside from Oy Ingman Finance, start-ups are often funded by Matti Kallio, Juha Halttunen, Henry Sjöman. The fund often co-invests with Matti Kallio, Kontino Invest Oy, Juha Halttunen. The investors in the following rounds are usually Kontino Invest Oy, Matti Kallio, JSH Capital.
Jongla is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund. Also, a start-up has to be aged 4-5 years to expect investment from this fund. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified iOS, Mobile. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 3 more industries for this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - Finland.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
50.0% of cases
Funds Investing Together
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.