Otium Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2015. The company was established in Europe in France. The main department of described VC is located in the Paris.
Opposing the other organizations, this Otium Capital works on 23 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The average startup value when the investment from Otium Capital is 1-5 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2016. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 49 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
This organization was formed by Antoine Fine, Bruno Raillard, Pierre-Edouard Stérin. Besides them, we counted 4 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Food Processing, Software. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight PayFit, Merci Handy, Peas&Love (Urban farm Company SA). For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - France.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Otium Capital, startups are often financed by The Family, Kima Ventures, Oleg Tscheltzoff. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Xavier Niel, The Family, Oleg Tscheltzoff. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Eutopia VC, Xavier Niel, Newfund Capital.
|17M||20 Jun 2018||France, Paris|
|2M||18 Oct 2017||France, Paris|
|3M||04 Sep 2017||France, Paris|
|8M||08 Jun 2017||France, Paris|
|6M||04 Oct 2016||Spain, Madrid|
|3M||02 Sep 2016||France, Paris|
|2M||22 Mar 2018||France, Lyon|
|1M||14 Oct 2015||France, Paris|
|2M||30 Jun 2016||France, Grenoble|
|730K||23 Jul 2019||Spain, Barcelona|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.