This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Origins Capital is the renowned VC, which was created in 2008. The primary office of this VC is located in Dublin. The VC's location is in Europe, Ireland.
The highest number of exits from this fund were in 2019. Origins Capital is involved in 12 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments when compared with other funds. In real terms, this VC performs 47 percentage points more exits than other funds. The fund's activity peaked in 2018. Besides, in 2019 the fund was active. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund usually participates in 2-6 investment rounds per year.
The fund has no specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - China. botBrain.ai, Wawaji.artqiyi, Huiyangche are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as E-Commerce, Management Consulting. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 2-3 participants. Aside from Origins Capital, start-ups are often funded by IDG Capital, Hongzhi Capital, Fuyu (Shanghai) Investment Management. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are QF Capital, Yonyou, Yiyi. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by IDG Capital, GF Xinde Investment Management.
The fund was created by Ross Metcalfe.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: origincapital.ie; User name format in descending order of probability: first last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
75.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.